We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, and other contact details, when you subscribe to our newsletter, make a purchase, or use other features of our website. This information is used to provide you with a better user experience, send promotional materials and updates, and process your transactions.
Our service integrates with the following third-party services which may also collect and process your Personal Data.
- Meta Pixel: We use this to understand and make our marketing efforts more efficient. You can learn more about how Meta uses your Personal Data here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy.
- Woocommerce, Stripe for WooCommerce, and PayPal for WooCommerce: These services are used to facilitate purchases on our site. They handle payment and may collect personal information necessary to process your orders. You can learn more about how WooCommerce, Stripe, and PayPal use your Personal Data here: https://automattic.com/privacy, https://stripe.com/privacy, and https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- Pinterest Tag: We use this service to track events such as conversions or page visits on our website. You can learn more about how Pinterest uses your Personal Data here: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy.
- WordPress: We use WordPress for our website’s platform. WordPress may collect anonymous data about how our website is used to ensure a stable and secure experience. You can learn more about how WordPress uses your Personal Data here: https://automattic.com/privacy
- SiteGround: SiteGround is our website hosting provider. SiteGround collects data necessary to ensure a secure and smooth operation of our website. You can learn more about how SiteGround uses your Personal Data here: https://www.siteground.com/privacy
Please note that when you purchase a product on our website, you will automatically be added to our marketing list. This means that you may receive newsletters, offers, and updates from us. However, you have the right to opt out of receiving these communications at any time. Each email we send includes an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom, which you can use to opt out of further communications.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers for the purpose of processing transactions, providing customer support, and improving our services. These service providers are subject to strict confidentiality agreements and are only permitted to use your information for the purpose of providing the services we request. We may also disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid request from law enforcement.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.. However, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal information, as well as the right to restrict or object to its processing. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org